TrackMan Combine is a standardized test that enables you to identify the strengths and weaknesses in your golf game. There is a clear correlation between your Combine results and your success on the golf course.
The Combine consists of 60 shots hit to selected distances. TrackMan scores each shot on a scale of 0-100 based on your accuracy.
Since its introduction, Major Championship winners to high handicappers have taken a TrackMan Combine. In fact, the database of TrackMan Combine scores now numbers in the thousands.
Following your Combine, you receive an online report containing:
- A TrackMan Combine score for every yardage
- An aggregate TrackMan Combine score
- Your average distance to the pin for every yardage
- Your average driver distance and accuracy
- Access to the database to compare scores with peers and pros
- A percentile ranking for each yardage